All participants should register through the official website of the conference at www.nfus.ir and the registration fees should be paid on cash at the venue of the conference.
Attending the conference
Participation in the conference is possible in the following ways:
1- Presence with a submitted article: Participants can attend the conference and exhibition if have a submitted article at the conference. (Each person can only have two articles as the main writer and in the case of violation, all papers of the author will be dismissed.)
2-Presence without submitting articles: In this case, the participants must register freely with paying the respective fees. (Due to the high number of sign-ups, the conference website will be closed after completion of the admission.)
3. Attending the exhibition: Participation in the exhibition is through registration at the conference website. This type of registration is free of charge and is only intended to visit the first exhibition of safety and firefighting equipment. (this type of registration does not include lunch service and conference gift package.)
4. Presence of the invited persons: Their presence is free of charge and they are directly invited through the Secretariat. (Registration for invited persons is only done through registration at the conference website.)
5- Presence at the workshops: Attending the workshops needs registration in one of the above mentioned methods. Cost of registration in all workshops is set to be same and participants can register through the conference website.
Dear writers, please attend the following points.
For certification and publication of the article in the proceedings, the main author of the article must register the article, and the certificate will be issued for all the writers of the article.
Each person can only have at most 2 papers as the main and first author.
Registration fee will be spent on arbitration.
Persons who do not have an article at this conference and would like to attend and use the programs and profits of the conference, should register in the conference without a paper. For this presence, the certificate will be issued for attendance at the conference.
Registration fees include the review of papers, the conference package, the abstract of articles collection, the attendance certificate, the article acceptance certificate (the people whose essay is accepted) and reception (lunch and snack).
Those who have accepted papers but are not present at the conference will receive a certificate of acceptance of the papers by emails.
In case of renunciation of registration at the conference, the paid money will not be refundable.
The registration fee for attending the conference is as follows:
Registration Fee by submitting the article: $ 50
Registration fee without submitting an article: $ 80
The general services include:
1-Oral Acceptance and Speech Presentation
In this type of acceptance, the authors must download the PowerPoint preparation and article presentation instruction from the conference website and after preparation of their PowerPoint and article based on the format, put them on the conference website through system to be used by other authors.
In this type of acceptance:
1. Electronic books and compact discs of the conference proceedings;
2. Certificate of acceptance and presentation of the article (with the title of article and the name of all authors in the number of the authors);
3. The certificate of participation in the conference workshops, with the name of the authors and participants registered in the panel, will be issued in place in the conference day.
2-Acceptance of the article in print in the conference proceedings
In this type of acceptance:
1.Electronic books and compact discs of the conference proceedings;
2. Acceptance Certificate (with the title of article and the name of all authors in the number of the authors)
3. The certificate of participation in the conference workshops, with the name of the owner of the user panel, will be